Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's been a while

I haven't posted in a while... a long while.

Izze is a magician. She can make pretty much anything disappear. Cell phones, remotes, keys... memory cards to our camera and the real reason you visit this blog. I know you're wanting pictures.

Lucky for me, Jeremy surprised me with a new camera when he got his bonus this year. I'm so happy to have a camera, let alone a nice shiny new one!!!

We just got back from Las Vegas with Jeremy's parents for a WHOLE WEEK! We had a blast.

Jeremy got an i phone right before we went on vacation and he's loving it... I'm a little jealous, but only a little, I really wouldn't use all the functions on an i phone to justify buying a brand new one.

Izze has been a little wild women lately. She runs, she climbs, she tumbles and she's sassy! She is starting to say more words and she can sign quite a few words, her favorite words to sign are "more" and "please" which usually gets her more of a treat or something yummy. She's still a really picky eater, but she loves vegan cheese pizza and vegan mac and cheese (maybe she just loves vegan cheese). She loves vanilla soy milk, but isn't a big fan of chocolate. Her favorite toys are babies, balls, cars and three certain stuffed animals: Gigi Giraffe, Elle Taco and Ox.

Ok... so onto some pictures.

I'll have to leave you with some teasers until I can make a bigger picture post.

Izze and Avery
With her cousin Avery.

Izze loves Gigi
With Gigi.

Somersault
Soumersault

Keeping a captivated audience
Little Flower Girl

DSC_0725
Hoover Dam with Daddy.

No comments: