Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmastime is here. Happiness and cheer!

First of all... did you know Izze is missing her two front teeth? She had a lot of teeth issues this year, poor thing. She chipped one and her dentist filled it in and just the next day she walked up to me and was literally missing most of her tooth. Her dentist said if he tried to put a cap on it, it probably wouldn't last very long and I'd have to bring her back in and possibly traumatize her even more than I already had that day. So he suggested we pull it. It was sad, but it actually looks better having both teeth missing than just the one. She's pretty darling.

All I want for Christmas.


All she wants for Christmas, is her two front teeth!!


We took her to Santa... she hates him.
Cling on


Smile through the fear
I had to crop myself out... she would only sit on my lap.


Merry Go Round
The highlight of visiting the mall. :)


Overloaded.
She was a bit tuckered out after all that excitement/ anxiety.


We actually took her to see Santa Claus at The Festival of Trees, but I forgot my camera. Mrs. Claus was there too. Luckily. She sat on Mrs. Claus' lap, but refused to as much as touch Santa. When Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she nervously started singing, "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!!!!!" Santa said, that made his entire day!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmastime. We sure are. We're about to go sledding, so I'll have more pictures to post soon. :)

No comments: