Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some pictures.

I got ready to make a big post with pictures and everything. Even a ton of pictures of our visit to Discovery Gateway yesterday.

I erased all but two pictures.

So here are the two.

teary eyedWhistle

Izze is feeling back to 100% she hasn't thrown up in almost two weeks! I'm pretty excited about that. She also no longer has her front tooth. She's really cute without it. But again... deleted those pictures. I'll see if I can get them back and make a post tomorrow.

Izze's pretty excited about Easter... mostly because she thinks she's getting a build-a-bear, specifically another panda.

She's been impressing me day after day. She has a new found love of playdough and drawing. Sometimes it's hard to remember she's only 29 months. If she wasn't so small it would be hard not to mistake her for three. I mean, she's only 24 pounds. She's not a big kid. But she is really smart and learns so quickly. It amazes me, how much she actually comprehends. She can recognize when people are feeling, happy, sad, grumpy, and calm. She sings like crazy, all the time. I love every minute I have with her.

No comments: