Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What a trouble maker.


Izze day 8
Originally uploaded by kalliparkin

You really need to click on the picture to get the full effect. I was cleaning in our bedroom and Miss Monster was being a little too quiet in the living room. I came to check on her and somehow she'd reached up, probably climbed up, and pulled down a box of Jr. Mints Deluxe chocolates. She had one entirely in her mouth. I don't even know how many she ate, and I'm not entirely sure she didn't eat the foil too!

She's been quite the handful lately. She is SOOOO strong! She can hold her own weight by hanging, and she can even pull herself up... LIKE A CHIN UP! I am IN TROUBLE! My mom says, it's just payback because I was the same way. I caught a video the other night of Izze climbing up a large magnet board we got for Christmas. I'll post it later this week.

Even if she's a little trouble maker, she's my little trouble maker and I love her.

No comments: