Friday, January 4, 2008

365 (366 actually) days of photos.


Izze day 4
Originally uploaded by kalliparkin

So I decided I'm going to be part of some flickr projects to take a photo every day for the year. I have to be fair, so I'm making sure to take one of myself (self-portraits project) and one of Isadora (project 365 kids) and also one of Jeremy and then of something random. I've done 4 days so far and I'm enjoying it so far. I just wish I had a little nicer of a camera, because it's a challenge getting quality pictures to post in the groups.

This picture is day 4 of Izze when we were waiting to take a bus (which we enjoy doing, don't worry).

You can see the rest of our photos here

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/kalliparkin/)

It'll be really interesting to see how we change this year and it should be really fun too.

I'll try to post updates as it's going.

:D

No comments: