Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We're doing just fine.

January is always such a catch up month. I can't take a break yet though.

I'm having surgery on Thursday... after that I'll let you all know what's going on... I don't want to get anyone excited for nothing, you know.

Izze's doing great. She's loving gymnastics more than anything else she does. She's having a fun time at her new preschool and she likes dance a little (mostly because her best friends are there).

She's the cutest kid I've ever met and I've met a lot. (I'm not biased at all).

I'm learning how to sew and have already made a few things. I made a pillowcase top and a skirt for Izze.  I also made a matching pillowcase dress for Izze's doll Amy.

I didn't get very good pictures of the sewing projects, but I'll add the ones from my phone.

This is the pillowcase top and matching one for her doll. I wanted this one to be shorter, so she could wear it with leggings. Izze picked out the fabric... I would never have picked sparkly fairy princess, but Izze loves it and for my first project I'm ok with that.
My first big sewing project.

Then my mom did a better job and made a really cute pillowcase dress with some cute strips of fabric.
My mom topped me. Day 29

A few days later I tried to make a skirt on my own. I didn't do too badly. I need some practice, but I needed to try do make something on my own, without my mom's help.
My First skirt day 31

And since we're on the iPhone pictures roll, I'll post one of Izze's cute bed head the other day.
Bed head, day 30

Such a pretty girl.

I'll update again soon. :)

No comments: