Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Desperately Seeking Pictures.

The craziness that ensues... in picture form.

Izze's mother's day party at school. She made me a huge card showing me how much she's grown since starting school (not at all). And potted a pansy for me... which I left at the apartment (wah wah wah). And she frosted me cookies.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Packed up/ after pajama day at Izze's school... where she had a big "D" accident and came home in mismatched jammies... but hey... I at least remembered to pack another pair of jammies on pajama day. GO MOM!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Izze running through the sprinklers in Jeremy's parent's backyard. She is pretty cute...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And visiting our new house today... That's Jeremy's dad, Jeremy and Isadora... with the fresh blood drawn wound. And our nephew Parker.
Photobucket

I don't have photoshop on this laptop... so no fancy stuff... just pictures you were dying to see. :D

Tomorrow... Tomorrow!! I love ya'! Tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the red door! Looks cute...at least what we see of the house. Uncle Doug is of course cute, and Izze & Parker & Jer too! Congrats on the new place.