Saturday, September 6, 2008

Izze's first haircut!

Jeremy was pretty firm on his opinion of Izze's hair. He didn't want her to have it cut until she was 2. I used to push the issue, but I stopped. Yesterday when we were talking about Izze's 2 year old pictures, he mentioned he'd like to have her hair cut by then (obviously before she's 2). I said, let's do it today! He said OK! OH MY GOSH!!! So we called Cookie Cutters and made an appointment! I'm so pleased with how cute she looks! I was nervous she'd look like she never really had hair to begin with, he hair was getting so long, but she had this Donald Trump, "half hair" going on, so at least I wanted that to be fixed and evened out.

The stylist gave her a cut little bob that flips out. Izze was such a good little client! She just sat very still, watching the other kids in the salon. Izze really wanted to sit in the black helicopter, but was just as happy sitting in the pink car!

Here are a few pictures of the big event!

Getting Ready.
Just before the haircut in her pink car!

Sitting so still.
Sitting very still!

Style
Styling! The stylist even blew her hair dry! She sat still for that too!

Izze After!!
THE AFTER SHOT!

She's so cute! This morning we just let her hair dry and do it's own thing and it's still just as cute! We don't have a small round brush to style it the way the stylist did, but we're getting one today so we can do Izze's hair just as cute as she did it! We'll definitely be going back to Cookie Cutters to get her hair done again!

:D My little Punk is growing right up! So cute!

4 comments:

ReadingFamily said...

Hi Kalli, Izze's hair is so so cute. I love it. I'm glad Jeremy was okay with the hair cut, I'm sure now that it is so adorable he could never say it was too early. She's a doll.

Kris and Nat said...

That is such a cute hair cut! I always amazed how some kids sit so still and others FREAK. Glad to hear it was a good experience.

Joyce said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the link on your blog to Kinder Winkel. I really appreciate your support.

Joyce
Kinder Winkel Children's Boutique

lindsay said...

cookie cutters is the best!!! gracy LOVES it there! :)