Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's been a minute.

I guess we haven't posted in a little while. Things are really busy and I always think that's a good thing.

I'll have to update with some pictures soon. I'll just recap some fun new Izze things:

-She wants Wall-e for Christmas... turns out she actually wants Wall-e the robot not just the dvd.

-She loves Little Mermaid and some of the other princesses. I'm not sure how that happened... I don't like princess stuff at all... ever.

-She sleeps in her own big girl bed in her own room now. Jeremy and I are glad to have our bed back. My back feels so much better.

-She loves the idea of Santa and presents and giving gifts and getting gifts, but she doesn't want to sit on Santa's lap. She will go see him and say hi to him, but she doesn't want to sit on his lap.

-She told me she wants me to have another baby, but she doesn't want a brother or sister EVER! I think she might want me to have a Cabbage Patch doll or something.

-She has a lot of fun in dance, she's kind of naughty in class and gets some of the other girls to follow her and not follow along, her recital is this weekend.

-She's not interested in using the potty. She loves the idea of undies, she has Mermaid and Hello Kitty among other ones she loves, but she doesn't like her potty. I'm not pushing it, we just talk about it a lot.

-She knows who Hannah Montana is. (shhh).

-Her favorite song is Jingle Bells

-Her favorite animal is an Elephant (which is mine, they remind me of her... it's a long story ask if you really want to know). She has five stuffed elephants Taco, Pinto, Poco, Verde, and Corazon

-Her favorite tv show is Max and Ruby, although she still really really loves Yo Gabba Gabba she has just seen the same episodes too many times and would rather play with the toys and sing the songs than watch the show.

-Her favorite colors are pink and green.

She's so funny and so sweet. She gives the best hugs and kisses and says "I luz you" I luz her too.

No comments: